OXDEX.COM
Search…
Token Allocation

Token Allocation Details

Subject
Token amount
Ratio
Unlock requirement
Total Amount
100,000,000
100%
-
Mining
72,000,000
72%
Liquidity mining, trade mining, single token mining
Team
6,000,000
6%
One year after going online, it will be unlocked linearly in 24 months
Institutional Investors
7,000,000
7%
Partially released after going online, the remaining points will be linearly unlocked for 12 months
Initial Governance & Marketing
15,000,000
15%
10% will be unlocked after going online, and the remaining 90% will be unlocked linearly in 60 months after going online
Last modified 6mo ago
Copy link